Christina Lundsteen is a Danish designer with a unique sense of color. She wants you to fill your home with colors you love and that make you happy. Christina challenges the way you think about mixing colors and patterns, and her collections surprise you and creates stunning environments for you and your family. Sometimes she pushes our boundaries, but it is always elegant.
With a background in the Danish fashion industry, she has an eye for details and a love for craftsmanship and traditional techniques.
We are proud to tell that every cushion is made to order and hand made in Denmark. All fabric is sourced in Europe and every cushion has an animal friendly and anti-bacterial down filling.
The quality of the products is outstanding and she still finishes every cushion herself by hand and make sure each and every one is perfect.
Harlow 40x60 #Curry/aubergine/old rose
Measurement : 40x60cm
Fabric : 100% Cotton velvet
Filling : The cushion is filled with small feathers with a high concentration of downs. Made in Denmark
Dry clean only
Color: 3 colored cushion.
Both sides can be used as front side which makes the cushion easy to combine.
Design: Christina Lundsteen
Delivery: Within 14days
1. Notify us by email within 14 days of receiving your order, that you want to return something.
2. Send your items and the original packaging back to us within 14 days from your notification.
3. Fill out the return form, and send it along with the items you want to return.
4. The return shipment cost must be paid by you, and is not covered by Christina Lundsteen.
5. You will receive your refund within 14 days after we receive the notification. However the refund will not be paid before we have received the items at our warehouse or we have received documentation proving the items have been shipped.
6. If the items are not received in their original packaging and in the same condition as you received it a deduction can be made in your refund similar to the decrease of the value of the items.
Our return address is:
Christina Lundsteen ApS